- The student must have attended a minimum of 75% classes conducted in the semester*.
- The student shall have paid the examination fees and submitted the applications to the University for both semesters of the academic year.*
- Minimum Two subjects should completed in each academic year.(i.e. 2 semesters)*
* No student shall be promoted to next academic year unless above provisions are fulfilled.
- Students are required to successfully complete the entire course within Eight years for (3 years) and 10 Years for (5 years) from admission to the course.
AWARD OF THE DEGREE
A student shall be eligible for the award of the LL.B. Degree after he/ she has successfully completed all the prescribed courses in all the semesters and has secured a minimum of 40% in the aggregate provided his or her character and conduct are found to be satisfactory during the course.
AWARD OF CLASSES
The award of classes shall be as under:
70% and more First Class with Distinction
60% and above but less than 70% First Class
50% and above but less than 60% Second Class
40% and above but less than 50% Pass Class